Your privacy is important to SonoVR. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that SonoVR
collects, and the ways in which SonoVR uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
SonoVR may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
● information about your use of this website;
● information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
● information about transactions carried out over this website;
● information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
● any other information that you send to SonoVR.
Using personal information
SonoVR may use your personal information to:
● administer this website;
● personalize the website for you;
● enable your access to and use of the website services;
● publish information about you on the website;
● send to you products that you purchase;
● supply to you services that you purchase;
● send to you statements and invoices;
● collect payments from you; and
● send you marketing communications.
Where SonoVR discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor
in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SonoVR may disclose your
personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal
proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
SonoVR will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal
Crossborder data transfers
Information that SonoVR collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which SonoVR
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be
available around the world.
You agree to such crossborder transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
SonoVR is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
● by email to email@example.com ; or
● by post to Monsterseweg 15A, 2553 RA Den Haag, NL.
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.